• The exit points for the new ramps are 2 miles further south than you are used to exiting onto S.R. 56.
• The posted road signs give plenty of advance warning and lighted message boards are being used for now to make drivers aware of the new exits.
• Should you miss the exit, don’t panic! Just continue on I-75 about 4 miles north to the next exit (S.R. 54, Exit 279) and either use local roads (S.R. 54, BBD, etc.) or get back onto southbound I-75.
• Workers will still be in the area until the project is completed – please watch out for them!
• Night lane closures will be used as needed until the project has been completed.
Notices of upcoming I-75 lane closures are listed on FDOT’s project website, MyTBI.com, where you also can see photos and get other updates about ongoing and future projects, such as the reconstruction of the I-75 rest areas in Wesley Chapel located between S.R. 56 and C.R. 54, and the widening of I-75 between S.R. 56 and C.R. 54.